Sign in to follow this  
dhutch

N Gauge Model Railway Layout - Fold out or large Shelf - Peco Finescale

I am looking to sell up, so my n-gauge layout is for sale, currently on eBay due to end in the next few hours.

The layout is a figure of eight loop with sidings, provision for continuous loop running and reverse loop. Mounted as a fold-down layout on a fixed shelf it could also be re-mounted as a fixed-shelf layout.

The main board is 7x4 ft over two levels in plywood with integral epoxy framing, light weight but also very stiff and easy to drive pins into. This is mounted to a 8*1 ft fixed shelf which was to be the shunting and or fiddle yard, on which trains can be left when the main board is folded up. Folding takes seconds and can be done single handed with ease.

All track is Peco Code 55 Finescale which in excellent condition and well laid. Currently one point motor is fitted. Access to tunnel section is excellent. 

Track is in full running order, wired for DCC with multiple drops to a large cross-section ring main for fault-free operation, could also be converted for DC running if required. Scenery is partially complete awaiting buildings and finishing touches etc. Well-tested but otherwise largely unused.

The listing is for the layout only including; main board, shelf section, brackets and folding legs.
However I am also selling the rolling stock and control gear, which will be listed in the coming days but can also be bundled into a single sale.

*EBAY LINK REMOVED*

Also available for sale I have.
- ZTC DCC system; automatic train-control of up to 255 loco's including automatic loop reversing.
- Two GWR Graham Farish locomotives converted for 4-wire DCC operation with ZTC chips fitted. One Pannier, one Halll.
- Five GWR carriages; 2 mainline, 1 mainline brake-end, 1 branchline, 1 branchline break-ed.
- Circa 12-15 Wagons; GWR 5 and 7 Plank, Mineral wagons, Cattle wagon, Brake vans, etc.
- Track to complete shunting or fiddle yard; 10-15 lengths flexitrack, points, x-over, turntable, 16point motors. All either new or as-new condition.

Clearing out collection as I have now moved away from home and no longer have the time or space.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks, Daniel.

Daniel, please read the Trade Rules before posting. Ebay links aren't permitted.

Thanks.

Apologies.

The layout is current selling for £185, really good setup, 10% discount for any forum members bidding directly else I can also take offered via phone call to the below number.

07851 seven too nine   oh three three.

Daniel