Jack

Causeway Junction

Hi Bondy

Your fleet continues to grow and grow!

Just had a look on CJ website, see you have the DBS red 011. What a fantastic model, the pictures really show the detail well. Nice weathering too,is it the sound fitted one that was on ebay recently or the non sound example?

Regards

Lewis

Hi Bondy

Your fleet continues to grow and grow!

Just had a look on CJ website, see you have the DBS red 011. What a fantastic model, the pictures really show the detail well. Nice weathering too,is it the sound fitted one that was on ebay recently or the non sound example?

Regards

Lewis

Hey Lewis

Yep the fleet does grow and grow, the bank balance however isnt! :-/ lol

The non sound version from ebay, but will have howes sound fitted very soon!!

Bondy

Hi Bondy

Good to see CJ back in operation, on your next videos, could you do one of trains running on the remodelled area near the station?

Regards

Lewis

Hey Lewis

Thanks its good to get things running again!! I will do a video of that section over the weekend if i get anytime in the attic, but there isnt much to see just track work!!!

Bondy

Hey Bondy, did I see 60011 in Red in your latest video? Where did you get it? Also after you have completed the area near the ex-station, are you going to put the station back?

Sam

Hello Sam

Yes you did see 60011 alright! It came from cairnroadworks has been resprayed for standard hornby model, check out the video link below

Not sure about the station area yet, I might just do away with it all together!

Bondy

Hello Bondy,

Some excellent buys there!

I thought it was pretty good this year, some good layouts as always and thank you for uploading the videos to your YouTube channel.

Did you notice the Class 70 with the HHA's on Swinlees?

Wonder why your one can't do that...

Cheers lads.

The show was great some fab layouts large and small!! :P

I think they added some extra weight to the class 70 Philip, might have a go at this over the weekend, i have a couple of old speaker casings I will fill these with liquid lead shots, and just set them in the recess in the body and this should help with traction, hopefully!!

Bondy

Hey all

Hasnt been alot of progress with the layout due to work and home commitments, I did manage a bit of time in the attic last week so I took some pictures and have added them to my website, link below. There has been no real progress on the layout i did add back scenes back have still to fix these in place properly, I will add a few pictures when I managed to get this done.

PICS 5

Bondy

IMGP0918.JPG