Jack

Causeway Junction

hey all

Thought it was about time I started a thread on this new forum for my layout Causeway Junction. What can i say the layout is modern image, with mainly freight trains being run, as I love the selection of modern wagons that are available with more being released by the day, my favorite loco is the class 60, and also like 66's and 37's etc. I will fill in more details as the thread progresses, but for now i have added a few pictures of the layout below.

Bondy

imgp0500.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imgp0567a.jpg

imgp0623.jpg

imgp0632t.jpg

imgp0221a.jpg

Superby layout Bondy! Im a big fan of it, and I was wondering if you would come over to the new forum.

Thanks for joining, and I look forward to future pictures and updates :)

Hey all

Thanks for the comments lads, hopefully I will get time to progress the layout over the long winter nights, i have been thinking of a complete rebuild, but haven't decided yet! He's I few snaps of my latest additions to the fleet, bachmann MBA'S & MOA'S, these are without doubt superb wagons!

Bondy

imgp0683n.jpg

imgp0678j.jpg

imgp0680.jpg

imgp0674.jpg

imgp0675.jpg

I've seen your layout before on Youtube, very impressed with it! Your Class 60 collection is something to behold, you really do love your 60s - good taste though, they're my favourite of the current crop of mainline diesel locos. Maybe I'm being a bit patriotic as they were bult by Brush Traction, but still, they look good :) Also like the look at your Colas 47 as well. Great looking layout, and plenty of space to play with too. I look forward to seeing more pics of the layout here on the forums - welcome here, hope you dig the forums :)

Yea, over the years, I have noticed you have a HUGE love of Tugs, and I have to say.... good boy! You do have a good taste in the railways, and I am very jelous that you get a lot of stock ever year.... I hope you enjoy your time on the forums, and thank you for joining the MRL forum.

Yea, over the years, I have noticed you have a HUGE love of Tugs, and I have to say.... good boy! You do have a good taste in the railways, and I am very jelous that you get a lot of stock ever year.... I hope you enjoy your time on the forums, and thank you for joining the MRL forum.
I do love the Hornby class 60 it has to be the best modern image loco out there, I do however like the bachy 66, although I have had a few bad ones which ran poorly and developed a wobble :'( in the bogies. No such issues with the tugs they all run so smooth quiet and powerful!! I cant wait for class 70 hopefully bachmann will do the loco justice! I have added a couple of FRED's to my fleet this week hopefully they run well, heres a pic below of one my favourite FRED'S, waiting to leave with an intermodel service.

IMGP0148%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Looks amazing! I also like the Bachy sheds as they are very well detailed, and have had no such problems. Of course, all of the tugs that I have borrowed are from Richard, and bits of details fall off :o Tut tut Richard! Im thinking of getting 70 soon, as the models look as hellfire as real things! Could you possibly do a list of locomotives that you have?

Looks amazing! I also like the Bachy sheds as they are very well detailed, and have had no such problems. Of course, all of the tugs that I have borrowed are from Richard, and bits of details fall off :o Tut tut Richard! Im thinking of getting 70 soon, as the models look as hellfire as real things! Could you possibly do a list of locomotives that you have?
Cheers Jack. happy birthday. I am currently working on new pages for my website detailing my active loco fleet at the minute, hopefully will get those on the site this week at some stage time allowing :P The thing i dont like about the 66 is the couplings, when fitted they dont allow you to fit the skirting peice which means the loco looks a bit odd when running light. I have fitted 1 of my freds with screwlink couplings both ends which does look so much better, but this then limits the stock it can haul, something like the tugs would have been nice.

Thank you! Yea, if they were like the Northern 153s, or 67s, the skirting had a gap for couplings, then that would be great, but cannot be helped all the time. Cant wait for more updates :) How is your Berko signal coming along? Have you fitted any more?

Thank you! Yea, if they were like the Northern 153s, or 67s, the skirting had a gap for couplings, then that would be great, but cannot be helped all the time. Cant wait for more updates :) How is your Berko signal coming along? Have you fitted any more?
Signal is working well i now have 2 fitted one at each end of the station, both controlled by heathcote boards. One of my recent videos shows the signal working.