1. Welcome to the Forums!

1. News

Updates we have made to the forums.

Any Information regarding the forums.

New members can introduce themselves to the forum community.

Having a problem with the new forum, post everything in here!

1. 1,053

1. 17,910

There are two ways you can get your club involved with the MRL Forums!

1. You can send the club's details to an administrator to be advertised such as where the club is based, when you meet up and what your website (if you have one) is.

2. If you want to go the extra mile, you can set up your club's own sub-forum! This will not only allow you to advertise, but also mean you and your members can have a forum of your own to use for your needs.

What ever you want, all you need to do is send an Administrator a PM to get your Club or Society added here, and outline what you would like from us.

1. For Sale

Items that are for sale.

Wanted Items.

1. Locations

Post reviews of your favourite locations for railway photography in the UK.

Your real Railway pictures.

Your real Railway videos.

Discuss all other aspects of Real Railways here.

For all your Continental Railway news/pics

Post all your topics about rail tours here. Times, news, or just sharing pictures, show them here.

1. Off Topic

Discuss anything not covered in any other category.

Suggest how the forums can be improved.

Discussion of other transport types.

1. Railworks

A forum to discuss everything Railworks!

A forum to discuss all your Trainz topics!

• No posts here yet
    3. BVE

A forum to discuss everything BVE!

A forum to discuss everything MSTS!

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Barney
    Newest Member
    Barney

• This is, I think, likely to be my last post about the railways in Orkney. It has been prompted by finding a secondhand copy of Wilfred Simms book.http://rogerfarnworth.com/2019/05/18/the-railways-of-orkney-part-3
    • The follow up video to my 100 subs competition is out now, with an insight into LUMSDONIA given by the answers and the winner is named! 100 Youtube Subs Competition Winner
    • Wow, really interesting read - thanks!
    • Ever had a 'Eureka Moment' or a 💡moment? I've been racking my brains trying to get the best out my 'All Cars Stop Here 所有的汽车停在这里' OO scale Hong Kong Tram micro layout. After suffering back ache at the Beamish exhibition through stretching reaching to reach the further point levers of the crossover, I was planning to convert the layout into two single track shuttles. Then another tram modeller came up with an idea of works cars on one track and passenger cars on the other track, nice idea, then my Eureka moment just came.- Use the crossover so that my passenger cars (45, 56, 68 - when it returns from being motorised, 84 and 106) will enter the layout from the rear right, traverse the crossover to the front shelter, then return via the rear shelter off the board. Works Car 400 will start and finish the sequence by running direct to the work site, stabling and finally return off the board - that point lever is less than a foot from my operating position. HKT Safety Training Car is a static vehicle and is parked on the front right. All this done with no extra cost to the layout, but I stupidly bought an HM2000 controller on Saturday, offers please?   All Cars Stop Here 所有的汽车停在这里 - Overall view showing revised working arrangements. All Cars Stop Here 所有的汽车停在这里 Hong Kong Tramways static Safety Training Car 888 remaining static and providing a 'conversation piece'. All Cars Stop Here 所有的汽车停在这里 Works Car 400 on the worksite as 45 arrives at the Eastbound shelter. All Cars Stop Here 所有的汽车停在这里 Car 56 at the Westbound shelter and Works Car 400 on the worksite  
  • Recent Status Updates

• Popular Contributors