2 Followers

About D Winpenny

• Rank
    Blue

Profile Information

• Name
    David
  • Interests
    My modelling interests mainly include modern image 1990s to early 2000s so lots of varied ews traction in a mix of liverys mainly set in the west of yorkshire

Recent Profile Visitors

985 profile views
  1. D Winpenny

David's current fleet

Since my last post 66068 in ews has been added to my allocation and also 60033 tees steel express not sure if I will be keeping this but it was a bargain so it was rude not to really david
  2. D Winpenny

Modern EWS depot 00/4mm...

With them fitted should make for some good night shots
  3. D Winpenny

Home Layout (Modern image) Freight Loco"s.....

Looking good bud david
  4. D Winpenny

Modern image layout under construction at MMRS....

37 looks good what point motors are you planning on using? david
  5. D Winpenny

Bachmann EWS hta wagons x2...

Pm'd you bud any pictures?
  6. D Winpenny

David's current fleet

Time for an up to date list Locomotives and Units currently operating: 66135 - EWS - dcc sound 66159 - EWS - dcc sound 66068 - EWS 60007 - Load Haul 60029 - EWS 37411 - EWS 37419 - EWS 144 - metro waves 153324 northern Locomotives and Units currently in storage: NONE Rolling stock allocation 18 MEAs ews/mainline/transrail 12 PNAs Railtrack green 14 HTAs ews i have moved on my kfa allocation with the aim to getting more coal handling stock And I am looking to move on my 158 in metro waves livery its dcc fitted Pm me if your interested David
  7. D Winpenny

I'll look forward to seeing them David
  8. D Winpenny

Looking smart David
  9. D Winpenny

No probs bud. Good call. You didn't paint them all did you? David
  10. D Winpenny

408 carried loch rannoch, £40 For the lot if so I hope you bit their hand off for them? And if you haven't at that price for them all I'll have them
  11. D Winpenny

David's current fleet

Thanks jaz most of the latest pictures are taken on my clubs layout stanmoor edge there is a thread on here for it David
  12. D Winpenny

David's current fleet

Thanks bud I am going to have to figure out how long it it is already because of fiddle yard space, and it's balancing that and the fact I want another 66, i will probably need to lengthen my mea rake to about 20, then a rake of haas, put it this way I could quite easily spend all my layout budget just on stock ... I'm aiming for 2 -3 ews 66s 37411 and 405 2 60s Possibly a ews 56 1 rake of railroad haas about 20 1 rake of meas about 20 1 maybe 2 rakes of HTAs (not full length) 10 to 12 long Some more up to date haa/ba fitted with kaydees to shove about wagon works Just a few more purchases ...
  13. D Winpenny

Good work keep it up David
  14. D Winpenny

David's current fleet

Cheers neil managed to get a few more David
  15. D Winpenny

Wrexbury Marsh

Looking great jinty David