class66

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Reputation Activity

1. Like
    class66 got a reaction from samw in This is "37" fleet so far....   
    Heres were im at with my Bachmann 37s was upto 100,
    but sold 50 off since last year.
    money used to fit sound in these....

2. Like
    class66 got a reaction from Broadoak in Banks road, "Modern image" 1990 to 2013 loco"s   
    Yer im on both here,rmweb and fb groups with Banks road.
    plus youtube channel...

many thanks neill.
    Thanks Steve my good frend....
    Few new updates for you chaps,
    not been on here in ages!!
    banks road stil going strong here and other modelling groups...

thanks neil...

3. Like
    class66 got a reaction from Broadoak in Banks road, "Modern image" 1990 to 2013 loco"s   
    Always nice to have top n tail "yellow 97s" visiting Banks road freight yard...

4. Like
    Time for few new updates!!
    its been while... starting off with some New DRS...

5. Like
    Big update now...
    this is how banks road freight yard looks now...
    Tunnel complex has gone...

6. Like
    Few class 20s visited banks TMD on Friday evening...

7. Like
    Few close pictures in the TMD with class 08 on the inspection bay...

8. Like
    class66 got a reaction from Broadoak in Home Layout (Modern image) Freight Loco"s.....   
    Been busy making my own road work or site barriers...

9. Like
    class66 reacted to Jaz in This is "37" fleet so far....   
    the shanker is a bit bright... where's my sunglasses?
    ....runs...grabs hat and coat... LOL...
    I know I already said it elsewhere, but Merry Xmas and a Happy New You.

10. Thanks
    class66 reacted to Chris in Bachmann two tone 37514 project....   
    Very nice. I do like the Mainline livery/logo.
  11. Like
    class66 reacted to Chris in Chris' workbench   
    The past week has seen me get a bit of time, here and there, on the Sentinel. Its coming along pretty well, and is now resplendant in the maroon/crimson of the Living Ironstone Museum’s very own Sentinel fleet.
    This is destined to become Betty, therefore I’ve acquired the transfers from Railtec (stunning service, satisfied customer etc) and need to place the order for nameplates with Narrow Planet. Currently I’m undecided on the glazing. It’s a bit ‘bottom of a beer glass’ using the Hornby inserts, but am unsure whether I want to splash out of the Shaw plan lazer glaze.
    There is a few bits that require tweaking – and I’m dreading adding the yellow on the front and back grills – but I’m pleased with how it’s come along so far.
  12. Like
    class66 reacted to Kevin in New layout   
    Haven't been on for a while as i have been revamping my layout. Some photos of pahse 1 completed.

TMD area

13. Thanks
    class66 reacted to steve scanlon in Banks road, "Modern image" 1990 to 2013 loco"s   
    Still a great looking layout Neil.
  14. Thanks
    class66 reacted to AJV1 in Banks road, "Modern image" 1990 to 2013 loco"s   
    Just been catching up on this thread - I've just realised, I recognise this layout from a Facebook group we're both in! The Modern Image modelling one. Thought the extensive range of 37s looked familiar
  15. Like
    Few rusty rail done this evening...

16. Like
    Ive started adding oily black track grime in and around the station on banks road,
    using air brush...
    next stage wil be adding rust to the rails....

17. Like
    Ive added some "new" semaphores to "slaters junction" on Banks road...

Im using both Dapol and Ratio LMS signals...

18. Like
    Here is the "new" pylon...

19. Like
    Bridge is now in place over the freight yard...
    Im wel pleased with how it looks

20. Like
    After tonight painting of the bridge...

Speed camera now in place on the bridge...

21. Like
    Realy coming along treat now this "bridge"....

Ive made my 1st "scratch built" speed camera....

22. Like
    Bit more done on the sign gantry...

Signs fitted and cctv pole...

23. Like
    Little more work done on the bridge.. :)

Main part of the bridge is painted in dark grey(Tamiya) paint,
    road colour is (Humbrol) matt black...
    Im now adding on the detailed cat walks,and frame work...

24. Like
    Bit more done!! realy coming to life now as bridge

Ive now made scratch built catwalk for my over head gantry...

25. Like
    Back on (page 16) I started to build motorway bridge over banks freight yard...
    Well this weekend ive had real good modelling session
    Bridge now starts to realy come to life...

Ive now built "scratch built" sign gantry...