• Rank
    Green
  • Birthday 09/03/1999

Profile Information

• Name
    Ben Walsh
  • Interests
    Model railways, photography
  1. Colwyn Model Railway Club Exhibition 2013 July 27th & 28th at the Craig y Don community centre. Queens Road. Craig y Don. Llandudno LL30 1TE. Free Parking. Refreshments Available Trade stands. O, OO, N gauge and 16mm Live steam on display. Admission £3.50Adults. £2.00 Children PRIZE RAFFLE TO BE DRAWN ON BOTH DAYS. PRIZES TO INCLUDE; 1/2 Day Drive a train experience courtesy of Cambrian Heritage Railways. Footplate experience courtesy of Ravenglass and Eskdale Railways. Two theatre tickets too see Blood Brothers. A family ticket to Portmeirion Village. Vouchers for Red Line go Karting. Family Ticket for the Hornby Visitor centre. Family ticket for the Sygun Copper Mines. Other prizes courtesy of Welshpool & llanfair Railway, Midland Railway Trust, Ribble Steam, Talyllyn Railway, Embsay Bolton Abbey, Pilas palas, Breacon Mountain Railway,Welsh Mountain Zoo, Breaks Snooker Lounge, The Fun Centre, Llanberis Lake Railway, Swanage Railway, Greenwood Forest Park, The Kirklees Light Railway, plus other prizes. see www.colwynmodelrailwayclub.co.uk Too good too miss!!!!! SEE YOU THERE.
  2. Walshy4007

Hello From Wales

yes i will be uploading some images soon
  3. Walshy4007

2 Hornby Eurostar Coaches

I recently bought 2 Hornby "OO" gauge coaches for only 50p at the prestatyn show on Saturday. Each in excellent condition bargain although they were missing two wheels which i am going to buy some day this week. I spotted these coaches as i was walking past one of the traders. they caught my eye as they were under the stand in a 50p box. 9/10 as a rating because they were in good condition apart from 2 missing wheels.the coaches had super detail in and out them i am thinking about adding some people into the coaches to make it more realistic. but for the price 50p each they were a good investment and you could not argue with that price. I had been looking for these coaches for a while and now i have finally found some for a very cheap price. I got the coaches from Rhuddlan models Address: High St, Rhyl LL18 2TU Phone:01745 590048 Hours: Closed on Sunday. - See all Transit: Rhuddlan, Kings Head (SE-bound) would recommend to any modeller
  4. Bought 2 hornby euro star coaches in excellent condition for only 50p EACH! from Rhuddlan Models Bargin

5. Walshy4007

Wrexham General

That looks a pretty good layout! Love the little bits of detail in places. :)
  6. Walshy4007

303032's photos

Nice Pictures :)
  7. Walshy4007

Small Layout

also when the layout is in the stages of being made please could you send me some pictures so I could have a look :)
  8. Walshy4007

Small Layout

It is a good idea for what you would want it for I hope you do well :)
  9. Walshy4007

Hello From Wales

ok thanks
  10. work on my "N" gauge layout continues Monday

11. Walshy4007

Bachman Class 101 "N"

I recently Bought a Bachman class 101 in "N" gauge from the Colwyn Model Railway Club show in July. I bought it in green as I liked it that way The Bachman class 101 is a good runner and is a highly detailed model. I bought my one for only £90 Brand NEW! and the RRP for it is £127.50 New so I think it was a bargain PS: if any one would like to know who i got it from message me or email me at walshy4007@gmail.com
  12. Walshy4007

Hello From Wales

Thank you
  13. Walshy4007

Hello From Wales

Hello, my name is Benedict im 13 years old. I am currently modelling in "OO" gauge and "N" gauge. I go to my local model railway club called Colwyn Model Railway Club their site is www.Colwynmodelrailwayclub.co.uk I have been interested in model railways since I was little. I started with my own layout in 2009,I started with a "OO" gauge layout I learnt about The MRL at the prestatyn Exhibition when Jack Bowley and 37116comet If you have any questions for me Message me or email me walshy4007@gmail.com Thank you from Ben