57604 Pendennis Castle

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

• Days Won

57604 Pendennis Castle last won the day on September 29 2011

57604 Pendennis Castle had the most liked content!

About 57604 Pendennis Castle

• Rank
    Red
  • Birthday 10/08/1986

Profile Information

1. 57604 Pendennis Castle

The Night Riviera

For the time being the NR is running at 9 coaches. Not sure how many SLEPs are in the consist. Travelled on it a few times, so if you need any pics check out my flickr. Hope it may be of some use
  2. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Derby North

Talking of central trains, we did have an ex CT unit running in cornwall. I have a pic of it at Redruth on my flickr if your intrested.
  3. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Derby North

Superb. Looking really good Chris
  4. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Derby North

Falmouth docks was origionaly alot bigger than what it is now. It use to have two platforms, a goods shed, an overall roof and i believe an engine shed. Behind the station are the dissused tracks which lead into the docks its self, you can see them from the station and pendennis castle.
  5. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Derby North

Here are a few pics of Falmouth Docks. And the cat at Falmouth Town
  6. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Derby North

Not sure how i missed this but glad i found it. Looking really good Chris. If youre after some ideas could i suggest looking at falmouth docks station. I have a few pics on my facebook that i can try and post on here if youre intrested?
  7. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Dugganlarich Coal

Liking the new name chris. Suits it really well.
  8. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Shannons Sidings, Chyanmor Depot

A rather lonely 43086 sits on road no.2
  9. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Shannons Sidings, Chyanmor Depot

I've been working on a little photo plank for a while. The plank consists of four sidings towards the back of an FGW maintenance depot, which ive decided to call Chyanmor Depot,, the sidings are known as Shannon Sidings.
  10. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Chris's ramblings

Had a bit of a trawl through flickr and found these links of the teigngrace site. Hopefully of some use Alternitavely, Exeter has a single line scrap loading terminal
  11. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Brick Kiln Lane

Been thinking about the operating potential of the layout. Currently its single line but i think i'll become bored quite easily. So i've decided that im going to incorparate BK Banks junction on the layout. This should hopefully provide two trains to operate. Will let you know if the idea works soon
  12. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Brick Kiln Lane

Hi Chris. I will try and sort track plan out soon. Been very busy with work and new car
  13. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Brick Kiln Lane

First two bits of track have been laid and ballasted. Ive decided to build it as a single line branch with sections of the former other main track disused and over grown. Im going to put a signal box at one end of the layout which will control the just out of sight (not icorpareted on the layout) Brick Kiln Bank junction. opefully will try and get some pics on tomorrow
  14. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Brick Kiln Lane

Hi Chris. Sorry didnt reply sooner. Thankyou. Downton is a huge inspiration, i must of looked through the topic at least 5 times or more.
  15. 57604 Pendennis Castle

Brick Kiln Lane

Thanks Chris. I have to admit that it was looking at Downton Coal that really got me inspired. Good news is that the layout has already got confirmation to attend my local model exhibition in October. Layout will be started on Sunday