Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

1 Follower

About 390connor

• Rank
    Red

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. 390connor

Is It Me or the Controller

it only flashes ;)
  2. 390connor

Is It Me or the Controller

yesterday i went to run a couple of locos yesterday and i went to knock on my controller, and i went straight to the OL screen, could someone help me. FYI- i got the hornby DCC select.
  3. 390connor

have you got any other hobbies

i do dirt most of the time but sometimes if im lucky, the skatepark. my best trick i can do on a ramp that me and my friend's make is a tailwip, but on a pro built ramp i can do a Kan-Kan. what do you ride and what is you best trick?
  4. 390connor

Man hit by train

funny as
  5. 390connor

DCC select controller

well when i post this i will have 200 posts and red!! any way i have emailed hornby but i may phone them Wednesday if thy don't get back to me.
  6. 390connor

End-to-end track plan suggestions

looks good
  7. 390connor

Craven Mills (under new ownership)

well i think you put allot of effort in to that layout, but the new one may be better.
  8. 390connor

DCC select controller

thanks, i will contact hornby but still check the tracks and the locos. thank you
  9. 390connor

Craven Mills (under new ownership)

just started watching CM from the start when you first had the board
  10. 390connor

well i have some more:- BMXing downhill races on my MTB hardstyle dance like shuffling, jumpstyle and tectonik dune buggy racing. thats about it.
  11. 390connor

well i am a DJ and i do party's for my friends for £20 a hour
  12. 390connor

have you got any other hobbies if you have post them?
  13. 390connor

DCC select controller

i went up my nans to do a bit of scenery work on my station, once i had done that i went to test my pendo on that track but when i knocked on the controller it done the first safety check ''11'' but after that it went ''OL'' (over load) and i tryd it again still ''OL'', so what should i do.
  14. 390connor

well i like it bit it is a bit bigger than planed because of express points but make them to the smaller ones if you want but here it is the pink bit is a shed and the orange lines are entrance and exit to the exchange sidings . hope you like this
  15. 390connor

well jack i have got one just made it now just putting on stations and all that now PS. how do i upload pics now then?