• Rank
    Silver
  • Birthday 10/26/1992

Profile Information

• Name
    Philip Thomson

Recent Profile Visitors

41,438 profile views
  1. Well the first few days went smoothly.... It appears somewhere the cleanup job which keeps the size of the database down stopped working in the transfer and filled it up. The hosting provider didn't like how it had spilled out over the limit and locked the database. Two tickets later (No responses at the weekend) they let me back in to clean it up to a reasonable size.
  2. Thankfully imperfections will make it realistic!
  3. Hi all, This evening i have updated the forum database to the latest version to secure the future of the forum. Hopefully all is running smoothly again. Thanks, Philip
  4. Merry Christmas Dave, all the best for 2020. Phil
  5. You might be able to pop the plastic off in the middle to get to the gears and remove the axles:
  6. Hi Charles, A picture might help but normally you should be able to remove the rings in the gap between the wheel and bogie plastic moulding. A new one can be fitted in the same way by stretching it over the wheel. Philip
  7. Hi Elvis, Welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing! Phil
  8. Thanks for sharing, the amount of stuff they must of had to ship over to Orkney to build the railways must of been amazing. Thanks for sharing!
  9. Wow, really interesting read - thanks!
  10. Philip

Two Sister's Farm

Looks really good Peter, thanks for sharing. We have ran similar competitions in the past. How did you place in the competition...? Phil
  11. Sorry to see the updates go, dont think the only active member...! John certainly enjoys your updates! Phil
  12. Hi Peter, Welcome to the forums, love to see some pictures. Long narrow layouts, something i need some help inspiring me with please! Phil
  13. Hi Dave, Saddening to read this, my condolences. All the best with the exhibitions next month, im sure it will be difficult. Glad to hear the club are supporting you. Take care, Phil