• Rank
    Silver
  • Birthday 10/26/1992

Profile Information

• Name
    Philip Thomson

Recent Profile Visitors

43,070 profile views
  1. Thanks for posting Roger, an interesting read. Great research and referencing!
  2. Philip

Pembroke Haven

This guy has some fantastic articles, spent many an hour on his site.
  3. Philip

Pembroke Haven

Awesome, well done - great model.
  4. Do you use Safari or Chrome on your ipad? The remember me function uses cookies to save your login session, i assume you have allowed these on the site?
  5. Have you ticked the "Remember Me" box before logging in?
  6. Well the first few days went smoothly.... It appears somewhere the cleanup job which keeps the size of the database down stopped working in the transfer and filled it up. The hosting provider didn't like how it had spilled out over the limit and locked the database. Two tickets later (No responses at the weekend) they let me back in to clean it up to a reasonable size.
  7. Thankfully imperfections will make it realistic!
  8. Hi all, This evening i have updated the forum database to the latest version to secure the future of the forum. Hopefully all is running smoothly again. Thanks, Philip
  9. Merry Christmas Dave, all the best for 2020. Phil
  10. You might be able to pop the plastic off in the middle to get to the gears and remove the axles:
  11. Hi Charles, A picture might help but normally you should be able to remove the rings in the gap between the wheel and bogie plastic moulding. A new one can be fitted in the same way by stretching it over the wheel. Philip
  12. Hi Elvis, Welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing! Phil
  13. Thanks for sharing, the amount of stuff they must of had to ship over to Orkney to build the railways must of been amazing. Thanks for sharing!