• Days Won

NorthBrit last won the day on April 8

NorthBrit had the most liked content!

About NorthBrit

Profile Information

• Interests
    Most forms of transport.

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Class 47 47517 'Andrew Carnegie' on a northbound oil train A quiet moment! -- Before Class 52 D1057 Western Chieftain on a diverted train passes
  2. Not too big. 😊 and like I said, 'One I saw regularly as a lad.'
  3. Class 47 47583 'County of Hertfordshire' on its way to Crown Point Yard. A Leeds Central to Dewsbury Market Place DMU passing Marston's Yard. A wagon to be unloaded oblivious to the passing DMU.
  4. The only LNER engine I have (and in Apple Green) I have. A must have. I used to see it regularly when I was a lad, albeit in its latter number of 62754 'The Berkeley'. Here it is doing a few circuits prior to me changing the layout over to running diesels.
  5. All the little locomotives have 'smoke' fitted. Here are the Calder Railway locomotives ready and 'steaming'.
  6. Scenes around the layout with new trees and greenery etc.
  7. All the Kirkstall & East Seacroft Railway locomotives have gone in for a repaint and some named. They are now in sap green colour. Further painting is still required to finish. More nameplates have been ordered, but are delayed due to Covid 19.
  8. An overall view of Marston's Yard.
  9. New wagons to the 'fleet'. Hudson Ward wagon at Hudson Ward Flour Millers dock. Fairbairn Lawson wagon at Fairbairn's dock. More Private Owner wagons relevant to the area being modelled...
  10. Scenes at the new Clarence Dock section. Waiting at the signal Line clear!
  11. New footbridge to be built over the running tracks
  12. Why walk round? 'The way across'.
  13. Running DMUs. A Leeds Central to Dewsbury DMU arriving at Sovereign Street. A Wakefield to Leeds Central about to arrive at Sovereign Street Station. A Leeds City Corporation bus (behind) is turning a corner. The same train arriving at Sovereign Street.
  14. Ahead of us in Colon, Panama Royal Caribbean ship 'Vision of the Seas Holland America ship 'Veendam' in Malaga
  15. I have been unable to log in . Must have been a 'glitch' somewhere. Anyway I am back online. Have been busy making trees and bushes. The usual twisted wire etc.