NorthBrit had the most liked content!

About NorthBrit

• Rank
    Yellow

Profile Information

• Interests
    Most forms of transport.

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. 'Duchess of Sutherland' and 'Galatea' at the junction.
  2. Drivers and passengers added to DMUs
  3. New purchase (of two ordered) arrived today 5699 Galatea First run with coaches added.
  4. Hi Kevin. Welcome on board. David
  5. Class 47 47401 North Eastern at The Calls Junction. Class 47 47583 County of Hertfordshire Class 121 just leaving Roseville Station for Seacroft. David
  6. I received mine from a not too close a relative. I usually get something railway related from them, but the 'Rocket' was a total surprise. David
  7. The scene is coming together nicely. Well done. David
  8. I took 'five minutes' out to run 'Rocket'. Thanks for looking David
  9. The dock section of the layout is more or less finished. More people have been added. 'Getting a 'telling off'. 'Leefy' has a new cab and coal bunker The old coal wagons based in Scotland (previous layout) come out of retirement during testing the track . Shunting wagons.
  10. Rather strange if I may say so.
  11. Hi StaffsRail. I came across this site. http://s374444733.websitehome.co.uk/class-150mk2sound/index.htm Amongst it is how to fit a driver and passengers to the Class 150
  12. A lovely looking model that will fit in well with the layout.
  13. Views from the control area. In the distance a DMU at the signal. A Pacer at the junction Which does one see first? The red squirrels or the Pacer?
  14. Painted model of a Salvation Army lady from Hardy's Hobbies, at Clarence Dock.
  15. More rain has fallen. The ground is drying in places. Puddles are forming. New hoist fitted to the building.