BRman had the most liked content!

About BRman

• Rank
    Green

Profile Information

• Name
    Kevin
  • Interests
    OO gauge model railway and bar meals with my family.
  1. BRman

Corr-ish

Chris this sounds like an interesting project, Colin Peakes modelling work is fantastic and has produced some lovely dioramas. Look forward to seeing your progress.
  2. You have some great pictures of locomotives and rolling stock. I do like the class 66s and 68s.πŸ˜‰
  3. Hi Jack this is a great thread, you have an interesting variety of locomotives. I hope your loft layout build goes to plan and it will be nice to see some pictures of your build progress.
  4. BRman

buz rail workshops

Hi John I have just been catching up with your workbench modelling, it looks really good! Trust me we all have moments when things go a bit wrong when modelling, it helps with the excitement.😊
  5. Morning this is a diorama that I thought I would share with the forum. The diorama is 200mm x 200mm and is modelled in OO gauge. The era is 8-9 and it shows line side workers fixing a length of fencing. I am pleased with how it’s turned out and I can use it to photograph some small diesel locomotives and rolling stock.
  6. Can I say Dave, this is a great looking layout with some really nice modelling detail.
  7. Hi I’m Kevin and I live in the beautiful City of Durham. I have been modelling in OO gauge for a few years now and hope to participate in some of the forum discussions.