hallmodelrailways

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

• Days Won

hallmodelrailways last won the day on February 27

hallmodelrailways had the most liked content!

About hallmodelrailways

• Rank
    Green

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. There is 2 mk2e's by hornby one is a new tool and the other is basically Ex dapol from the airfix model still a good model
  2. Get the 2 screws that hold the chassis to body carfully unclip to remove chassis, remove motor unit from the top mount of the underframe then lever the drive unit out of the bogie frame. A lug eitherside clips in the middle at both ends of the bogie then you can fit the traction tyre on the wheel. reverse all above to reassemble
  3. Hello interesting layout concept, hope you find help to push your project onto a new place. Please post any progress you make
  4. Hello from west sussex, welcome to the forum
  5. Item withdrawn from sale total lack of interest
  6. Also remember with these that the Hornby ringfield motors may suffer from more wear as they do not seem to like heavy loads and going up a gradient. Some struggle with wheelslip
  7. Hornby Can type motors with an open frame marked Johnson these do have brushes which can be replaced. These motors were also used in many 70's and 80's scalextric cars
  8. Hello I am a railway modeller based in west sussex near to pagham. I like 00 gauge vintage items like Hornby etc but now find I am drawn to 0 gauge
  9. A 00 Gauge 4-BEP Emu 4 cars in br green ready to use as a project to finish £25 ono
  10. LoadHaul Class 37 in 00 gauge in good condition, a different livery to find on a class 37. Unboxed non dcc could be hardwired but supplied in a box 25 pound ono
  11. 00 scale log wagons oba? in good condition 6 pound each