• Last visited

About campaman

• Rank
    Green

Profile Information

• Name
    Andy
  • Interests
    Model Railways and general modelling, motorbikes, guitar, dogs, motorhoming and home brew.

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Cheers chaps, not much done over xmas, had to put up a wooden gazeebo and plant a new hedge out the front
  2. Basically Seaside terminus GWR/Southern, lower harbour halt with goods facilities, based roughly on Swanage/Kingswear. The Dog is the Giant Westy hunter of Clyde Puffers, she is also a carpet monster, don't drop anything as you are unlikely to find it again, sometimes stuff does get to her basket but its not guaranteed.
  3. I decided that I would have a small harbour and station, between the fiddle yard and upper terminus, so set about a bit of scenic work. Started with a removable harbour on the basis I could have multiple ones with different boats or tide levels. Then I needed a boat so knocked up a Clyde Puffer of sorts, out of cardboard and bits and pieces. More to follow later...
  4. Here is my attempt at building a model railway, the scenics are my favourite bit so I am trying to not have too much track, so decide on a single line running from a cassette fiddle yard to a terminus station with a bit of stuff in between. L girder construction in my 16 x 8 foot shed/summerhouse/cabin.
  5. Excellent, a Gormo Scribomatic. I could see one of those adapted to hold a pencil to be useful as well.
  6. Thanks for the welcomes, I will get a layout thread started shortly.
  7. cheers chaps. The site seems mobile friendly too, which is a bonus.
  8. Hi Recognise some of the names. I model in 00, and enjoy scratch building, hopefully I can contribute as well as learn. Cheers Andy