Cranwell Man

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Cranwell Man last won the day on May 23 2016

Cranwell Man had the most liked content!

2 Followers

About Cranwell Man

• Rank
    Purple
  • Birthday 06/25/1949

Profile Information

• Name
    Ron
  • Interests
    Astronomy, Model railways.amateur radio and music

Contact Methods

• Yahoo
    ronclarke777@yahoo.co.uk

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. If I had those stored in my shed I wouldn't have room for a layout!!!
  2. Already done that Matt but it appeared to be a man who had escaped whilst being transported between mental homes. He is hiding from a Police helicopter I think!!
  3. As a bonus,my favourite A4 clip! Cheers Ron (Sorry,not having a very good day! I only wanted to show this first video but it appears there are 198 others as well!!)
  4. One I did earlier!! Seem to have 2 of the same and can't remove one? Cheers Ron
  5. CDU fitted and mimic panel ready for wiring up next week. Cheers Ron
  6. True Bill, a sign of the times I think! Cheers Ron
  7. I keep a web cam in the garden for the wildlife and cats! I got a big shock when I checked the micro disk today!! 2.30 am next to my caravan in the back garden, gates always locked so don't know how he got in (or out!) Bit worrying though! Cheers Ron
  8. Hey that looks a great bit of carpentry Brian! I'm sure it will work and look just great, just take a deep breath an go for it!! Look forward to seeing the results! Cheers Ron
  9. Thanks Brian, I'll take a look over the weekend Cheers Ron
  10. A4's or streaks as we called them as kids are still my favourite loco of all time! Being born 200yds from the ECML helped, so it's only fitting to have my BR liveried A4's visit Weybourne (on a regular basis of course!)! Couple of photo's herewith: Cheers Ron
  11. CDU wired up today and a wiring diagram for the points sorted out ready! Cheers Ron
  12. Think I'm happy with this set up (better be, I've fixed the barn down!) Just need to grass up around the edges and add some tree's!! Cheers Ron
  13. Still think Digitrains is one of the best on the market! Cheers Ron
  14. Hi Andy, welcome to the forum Cheers Ron
  15. Will give it a try Paul but the camcorder came with some software on a DVD that seems to work fine! Cheers Ron