MicroModeller

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by MicroModeller

1. Shame that the pollen affected you Dave, but still nice pictures of one of my favourite layouts.πŸ‘
  2. Hi progress on my trainspotter diorama is coming along very nicely, as you can see quite a lot has been achieved. I’m looking forward to adding the grass and few more detailed items. But for now a progress picture...
  3. Hi the plinth arrived today. So I managed to get the track and stone wall glued in place. Im working on surface area around where the lamp hut will go, more to follow. Here is a little progress picture...
  4. Hi Sarah thanks for sharing this information with us. I must say it’s very informative and detailed with a unique list of different locomotives that’s used the smoke units.πŸ‘
  5. That’s a nice little build Chris.πŸ˜‰
  6. Dave thanks for sharing the pictures, it’s great to see fellow modellers getting out there and starting to get back to some sort of railway modelling exhibition. Some really nice layouts and of course All cars stop here.πŸ˜‰
  7. Hi all! I’m in the process of building another micro diorama. The plinth size is 140mm x 85mm. The theme to this diorama is Trainspotting. There will be a GWR ventilated van sitting in a siding where a lone trainspotter will be looking on. I will be adding a little hut, lineside items and some foliage scattered around the diorama. I have took a few pictures of the work done so far.
  8. Dave I hope all goes well at your first meeting, this is such a wonderful layout with a lot of history behind it.πŸ™‚
  9. Lovely little tram car Dave.
  10. Dave a well deserved treat after the lockdown. They look great on the layout.
  11. Walmington pier still looks great in the raw flesh.
  12. Hi David I the rocket does look great, I must get myself one.
  13. Hi Mark a great selection of pictures showing the different views of the warehouse buildings, people, locos and rolling stock.
  14. Great photos StaffsRail, it would make a great modelling theme.πŸ˜‰
  15. Dave it’s a great contribution, a great selection of trams and you ever popular New Walmington Pier layout. πŸ˜‰
  16. That is a lovely DMU model, will go nice on your layout.πŸ˜‰
  17. David thank you for the nice comments on my little diorama build.πŸ˜‰
  18. Dave thank you for the nice comments. I am really pleased with my little diorama.πŸ™‚
  19. Hi I can say my little refuelling diorama is finally finished. Really pleased with this. Thanks to everyone for the comments and pushing the likes button.
  20. With me not being able to purchase a 400mm long diorama board from SMS, I thought why not reduce my original test track to that length. I think it looks better at 400mm.
  21. Hi an update on my test track. I have reduced it to 400mm just so it can be packed away safely in a plastic box.
  22. Hi David! Charlie and Agnes are lucky to have a house where they can watch the Class 47 go by.πŸ˜‰
  23. Hi David it is from Dart Castings, I like their white metal figures and railway items.
  24. Thanks samw and Dave for pressing the likes button. Just an update of what I have been upto. My oil lamp kit arrived. Started building the lamp and I’m happy with the outcome. Next I will glaze and paint up the lamp.
  25. Hi today I have been busy painting the white metal figures for my mini diorama, they have all been glued in place. I’m happy with the way my diorama is looking. A picture of my progress...