Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/05/2020 in all areas

1. 1 point
    MicroModeller

Marks test track

Hi all! This is my test track build. Seen as SMS don’t have the baseboard in I want. I thought why not build your own test track which I started today. The test track is made of dressed pine and measures 900mm x 90mm. Tomorrow I will give it a good sanding to get rid of any sharp edges. The track I am using is Peco code 100 track with a Hornby R8206 power track. A photo of my test track board before it’s sanded tomorrow.
  2. 1 point
    I have two of them. They fit in well imho with the two or three coaches or wagons being run. 😊
  3. 1 point
    Young Jimmy Marston is 'spinning the job out'. He has been trying to fix the wheel for over a year now. -------------------------------------- Bathed in the afternoon sunshine Class 27 27037 with the second leg of the northbound oil train entering Sovereign Street. At Roseville level crossing Looking through the railings - A child's view.
  4. 1 point
    Nice pictures I do like the little Terrier loco.
  5. 1 point
    Hi NorthBrit great shot of the guys working on the truck as the oil freight goes by.😉
  6. 1 point
    Scenes at Roseville Station. Kirkstall & East Seacroft passenger train arriving at Roseville Station. Leeds, Scarcroft & Wetherby Railway passenger train Departing for Leeds
  7. 1 point
    NorthBrit

Staffs Rail General Photos

Excellent photographs StaffsRail. Thanks for showing.
  8. 1 point
    Class 47 47593 Galloway Princess with a northbound oil train. New tree (on the left) and bushes added. Young Jimmy Marston is still fixing the wheel. View from the control area.
  9. 1 point
    piermaster

Little Lockdown Jobs

Thanks Mark, This is what the 3D print looks like when arrived from Luxembourg:
  10. 1 point
    My 80M Remote Control Hong Kong Tram was successfully tested on my 'All Cars Stop Here 請在此站停車' layout, although it only runs at one speed and in one direction, it passed!!!
  11. 1 point
    piermaster

Little Lockdown Jobs

Little Lockdown Job no.? New Walmington Pier 009 Edwardian Seaside Pier Tramway microlayout www.walmingtonpier.webs.com Made a start on another Shapeways/Westgate Models Southend Pier 'Toastrack' Car.
  12. 1 point
    StaffsRail

Staffs Rail General Photos

There were a coupe of these road-railers at Stone this morning plus some trailers.