buz

new year new project

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi all

Finally got the whole board temporally together after much where  is the picture from Stretch  here it is the next picture.

There is a 1 M steel rule sitting on the solid part of the board so you can get some idea of its total size.

YAY!! found and now have some TM-TR2 motors so now have to choose which two locomotives to motorize.

Does any one have suggestions for the best way to store the for spare motors so they work when In the future I need them, as I assume at some point in the future they will be needed.

all together.jpg

Now I have to take it apart to paint the legs on the other boards and add anything that got forgotten in the original construction

regards John

Edited by buz

Hi all

Did not feel enthusiastic today so did a real easy job fitting a motor to a second Japanese locomotive

Had to drill holes for steps which ended up super glued on as my smallest drill was to big but it looks OK

loco2a.jpg

loco2b.jpg

It's to late now but I should have painted the step edge white like I did the last one, now the tough derision do I motorize the other blue one or another one of these

regards John

Posted (edited)

Hi All

Having a bit of a break from a major domestic clean up which is why not much is happening layout wise.

I have prepared a wagon for a tarpaulin simply two pieces of 1mm plasticard and a bit of rod from the bits box

The tarp is painted freezer bag that will be cut and fitted tomorrow when I am sure the glue is dry...

This is one of the wagons I broke and had to repair so the tarp support is strengthening the wagon and tarp hiding the sides,

so it becomes wagon no Erhm?? instead of wagon no2 for the umpteenth time.

Tarp wagon.jpg

regards John

Edited by buz

Hi all

Not the greatest pic but here is the tarped wagon it did not quite go the way intendedtarped wagon.jpg

regards John

5 hours ago, buz said:

Hi all

Not the greatest pic but here is the tarped wagon it did not quite go the way intendedtarped wagon.jpg

regards John

John, it looks ok mate, since when does a tarp on a wagon look neat and tidy, err never, you've done a great job there.

Well, the picture in itself is not the best I've seen ... but the wagon looks OK :thumbsup:

Hi Stretch

Thanks

regards John

Hi Franco

Not the best photo it was taken with Nicki's mobile phone.

And the light was not the best, but on to the next one to be tarped.

regards John